playing the walking dead game
playing the walking dead game
This was the single funniest thing I have ever seen a president do.
I’M STILL LAUGHING.
I will never not reblog this.
Let’s all take a moment to remember that Obama actually fucking did this omg
No fucking way
Fun Fact: Morgan Freeman does his own stunts.
Fun fact: this was actually a two story window prior to Morgan Freeman sitting on the windowsill. Once the house realized who he was, it retracted itself into the ground to prevent injury to Morgan Freeman.
Not the time for a dad joke.
the time is nigh
As promised, here is my feels-themed giveaway! The books/series above all have one thing in common - they made me feel something. That doesn’t necessarily mean I cried but they definitely inspired some kind of emotional response in my robot-like self. They’re also some of my favourite books. Hopefully there’s a decent enough selection for you to choose from.
5 people will be sent a book of their choice from the selection above if they’re randomly selected as winners.
Please read the following:
- To enter, like and/or reblog this post
- You may reblog the post as many times as you like but don’t annoy your followers too much with it
- I would prefer if you were following me, since this giveaway is a ‘thank you’ to my followers
- This giveaway is international, as I am purchasing books via Book Depository and they have free delivery for the majority of the world. Double check that your country is included here
- Your inbox MUST be open. I won’t be contacting anyone via fan mail
- Winners may also choose a sequel to the books pictured above if it’s part of a series
- Winners may choose which edition of the book they want, so long as it is paperback and under $15 (AU). The only exception is The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, which is over $20 and hardback. I’ll only be buying this for one person (if they want it) so I have enough for the other books, sorry! I just love it so much and want to be able to share it with at least one person, even if it’s expensive
- One of the books, Alexander Altmann A01567 is only available as a prize for Australians, as it is unavailable on Book Depository. If Aussies would like this book, I will order it for you from Bookworld
- If you’re not sure which book you’d like, I’d be happy to tell you more about them and help you pick one that suits your tastes
- No giveaway blogs
- If you’re uncomfortable giving me your address, don’t be. I won’t be saving it or giving it out elsewhere or anything
- The giveaway ends August 1st 12PM AEST
- Winners will be selected using a random number generator and have 48 hours to get back to me. I’m quite lenient on that but I would prefer if people replied ASAP so I can be organised
- If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me
Good luck and happy reading, word shakers!
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT?? YEAH, NOBODY. GO SIT IN THE CORNER.
I want to thank all of you for following me! I don’t even know how I have so many followers, but I want to thank you all -you’re fantastic - so here’s a giveaway to show how much I appreciate you guys. You have to put up with the laziest blogger in the world on your dash.
The books I have chosen are books I love and that I found out about through Tumblr. Now I want to share with others because they’re so brilliant!
- This is open internationally, thanks to BookDepository
- You must be following me, since this is a big thank you to my followers. I will check.
- There will be one winner.
- The winner gets to choose one of the above in hardback, or two in paperback as long as they cost under $30NZD
- Likes and reblogs both count.
- The giveaway closes July 31st - I will message the winner & they will have 48 hours to reply with their choice, or I’ll pick a new winner.
- The winner will have to give me their address. I promise I’ll use it only for the giveaway and delete it afterwards.
- If you have any questions about the giveaway, ask away. Or if you just want to ask questions/ talk in general, I promise I don’t bite. :)
Oh, and, a big thank you to happy-stabby for the banner. You truly are a star (hehe sorry I couldn’t resist the star puns, Stella)
clementine // swearing